VIDEO: KANYE WEST ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE


"The system broken, the schools closed, the prisons open
We ain’t got nothin’ to lose, ma’f-cka, we rollin"-- All i could do was blush while watching this...

".....You short-minded n-ggas’ thoughts is Napoleon
My furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the goalies in
Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
He know, he so, f-ckin’ gifted
I just needed time alone, with my own thoughts
Got treasures in my mind but couldn’t open up my own vault
My childlike creativity, purity and honesty
Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts
Reality is catchin’ up with me
Takin’ my inner child, I’m fighting for it, custody
With these responsibilities that they entrusted me
As I look down at my dia-mond-encrusted piece
N-gga, no one man should have all that power
The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours
Stop trippin’, I’m trippin’ off the power
‘Til then, f-ck that, the World’s ours" -Power

If i never hear another Kayne West song! Though i'm sure i will and i pray i will.That there is ENOUGH for life!!!

Comments