Book: Women and Their Fathers: The Sexual and Romantic Impact of the First Man in Your Life by Victoria Secunda

I just got Women and Their Fathers: The Sexual and Romantic Impact of the First Man in Your Life by Victoria Secunda in the mail this morning. After i finish completing some things i'm going to start reading it. I've heard great things about the book and the psychology behind daughters and their relationship with their dads in comparison to their relationships with men really intrigue me. My dad was in and out of my life and there are a lot of aspects of him i tend to notice in the guys i date. Both good and bad however when i complete  the book i will give you the deeds of course. You can purchase the book over at AMAZON for a PENNY!

And thanks Keisha for the book!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl