IPOD REPEAT OFFENDERs:: Carl Thomas "Don't Kiss Me" , Adele "Someone Like You" , Kelly Clarkson "Mr. Know It All" & Red Hot Chili Peppers "The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie"

I randomly came across this song thanks to a random guy playing it. I was so curious i asked who was singing. When he told me it was Carl Thomas i quickly rushed to my computer and made this download happen. OMG... I dont know if the rest of you know the magaintude of what all the MEN of R &B are now doing but ity's amazing and i LOVE every bit!
I mean what can i say! It's freaking ADELE! She's doper than DOPE.
Kelly Clarkson is back and YES once again she has all my attention! Love this Chick..
I damn near fell out of my bed watching VH1 one morning for some musical inspiration to see THE RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS!! You guys do not know the magnitude of how much i love this group!

Comments

Brandi Graves said…
OMG Shic!!!! i looove this Carl Thomas song!!! thank you for sharing... been on repeat lol