STYLE HIT OF THE WEEK: Laura M. Govan

It's been awhile since i have done a STYLE HIT OF THE WEEK but it has been over due. Now, originally when I first saw this women on TV I really couldn't stand her attitude. But the more I saw of her, the more I enjoyed everything about her. Especially, her sense of style. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but she is a fitness beast and she rides for her family which i admire. This week style hit of the week belongs to Laura M. Govan!

Laura has been through a lot in the past year or so but the weight loss transformation that has taken place has really made a difference. You can see that her confidence is on a ten! Not only can you feel the change but you can see the change and you can tell that she is in a good place. Honestly, you can't help but to give her props. I also love how she mixes masculine attire with feminine. I am convinced that her favorite color is white. But hey, it looks good on her. And her hair cut.. Honey, Laura has become one of my favorite dressed moms.  Keep up the great work Laura, You look Awesome!

Whether she is dressed up or down she really makes me happy! I love seeing a mom take charge of her life and still be super mom. And Yes, she may have had a little help to get her all the way together but she rocks it so well. Some of her outfits are so simple but she'll add a little dramatics to it somewhere and take it to a whole other level. I can respect anyone who know how simple fashion can make a huge difference. She's very elegant and so freakin cute. She deserves to be Style Hit of the week. I'm sure he ex hubby is wanting that old thing back. LOL



With Monica at Luda's wife's baby shower
Out with some friends in D.C.
Not sure where she was going but this red dress is everything!


Photos courtesy of Laura's Instagram and Yahoo

Comments