Introducing Bruce 'Caitlyn' Jenner

Just when i thought  that this month would be taken over by Kim K., announcing that she and her hubby Kanye are pregnant with baby number 2. Vanity Fair decides to drop the bomb that everyone has been waiting for, Bruce Jenner... Oh my bad Caitlyn. Now, personally I don't understand all the media attention he is getting because hell I don't get hype when people tell me that they are straight or a natural born woman (something tells me eventually we all will LOL) But i can honestly say as a woman he looks great! I do understand why any man would want to be a woman. Sh-t we are awesome! 

Really I applaud his(her) courage to come out and say this is who I am? I encourage living in your own truth. But it makes we also wonder sometimes, how does God feel when people try to play him? Surgeries and sex changes are to each their own but I personally always want to understand the psychology behind why people believe they should alter things that naturally were not. I mean, aren't they the way they are for a reason? Or are they not how they could have been as God's way of saying what we have been taught religiously is not? Am I the only person who thinks about all the possibilities? Trust me, I am all about everyone being happy, I really am. I just want to know at what extent? And are we ever satisfied?


Caitlyn's (Bruce's) son Burt said something really amazing. He said, "I have high hopes for that Caitlyn is a better person than Bruce.
Now that is a strong statement and it says a lot. It also makes me wonder if whether God is in the mist of this reincarnation? Maybe he's saying Bruce Caitlyn here is your second chance to get things right. Though to many extents I feel some kind of way about people playing God and surgically changing themselves. I absolutely respect his (her) decisions to be who he(she) is in front of the world.  


"If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, 'You just blew your entire life."Jenner, 65, tells Vanity Fair magazine.

Comments