Janelle Monáe - Dirty Computer [Emotion Picture] & New album

Janelle Monae just dropped an Emotion picture to go along with her new album Dirty Computer. Visuals are nothing new, however I love that more current artist are creating visuals to go along with albums. Its makes someone like me whose a visual person listen to the music a little differently than I would normally. I've been a huge fan of Janelle's since her days performing around the Atlanta University Center. She's come a long way. I know a lot of people do not like the changes that she has made over the years musically. However, I believe its been a good progression of growth. Every human has layers and people who are "creatives," have layers on top of layers because they think and operate in a different dynamic. Either way, check out the emotion picture and purchase the album. I do believe you will enjoy!
Album NOW available!

Comments