Christmas Reflection: Learn the Lesson & Apply Intentionally

As, I sit here watching my little girl excited about opening her Christmas gifts. I can't help but reflect on this year as it comes to a close very soon. I came straight from 2017 into 2018 experiencing a shattering awaken that nearly took me out every waking day. Seriously, I thought I would take myself out during the process. Though I made it through this year of what I now call a process of demolishing oneself to organically become the God I was birth to be. Life became so much more rewarding and balanced as the days progressed. I stopped allowing people to feed off of my light. I started every waking day walking in my power and spirit. I owe a huge THANK YOU to several people in my life who pushed me through with their kind and wise words of encouragement, unwavering love and patience. I am very grateful. My life has changed. I am a very dope frequency.  Since I'm reflecting, I figured I would share 10 things I've learned along the way. I've learned to apply them intentionally and they actually work.

  • Give but Learn to Receive. You deserve it. 
  • Connect w/people who have gone deeper within themselves. 
  • Everything is Love! 
  • Build bubbles of protection from lower vibrations. 
  • Meditate even if it has to be during conversations with others. 
  • Now that the healing has passed. Create major boundaries with your past. 
  • Detach your emotions from who you expect people to be and from things that do not serve you. 
  • Affirm Peace of mind, happiness and everything GOOD. 
  • Its okay not to know exactly what you want. You're changing everyday. 
  • Converse more w/children and older, wiser people. 

These things on top of constantly reminding myself, "that all things are working for my good." Have forced me to change my perspective. Which has ultimately help changed my direction and my life. To know me is to know that I'm very hard on myself. I do a lot on a day to day with no help from anyone but God. I don't complain. I get knocked down, I cry, I get tired but after a little talk w/God I'm back at it. A therapist is essential. You can not go about life alone. Its impossible. A journal is essential. Writing things down is a great cleansing method. Positive self talk is essential. Majority of your thoughts are not real. Which means if you change the way you speak to yourself. You'll change your life forever. Pouring into others for me is essential. Serving others with an honest heart is spiritually elevating. Self evaluation is essential. It forces you to refuse to be the same ole vessel.

In 2018, I've learned how to balance my emotional intelligence and independence in ways that shocked myself and surprised many people around me. I'm naturally very calm. But the 'knuck if you buck' will proceed if you push hard enough. I try very hard to be patient. Much more this year, then before despite whatever was happening. I walked with faith and I didn't over think life, for once. I freed myself from so many layers without fear of being rejected or ridiculed. My biggest accomplishment was releasing myself from the layers of bondage caused by the boxes people have placed me in over the years. I stopped trying to carry everyone. I took days off just to lay in bed or hike because my spirit lead me to. I forgave people who didn't deserve it. To top it all off, I resigned from my job a few days ago with no plan.

I cured my years of anxiety by no longer trying to control things that I never had control over to begin with. Despite, it all I'm not sure what 2019 will bring besides my second master's degree and another published book. But I'm ready. I'm focused and what I do know is... My steps have been ordered, the blood still works, it's all working for my good and my ability to manifest is insanely scary at times. Trust the process. God does not give vision where he hasn't provided provision.

 Merry Christmas! Make it good. Life is short.✌

Comments